Duty Manager – Maternity Cover
We are looking for a friendly, experienced duty manager to join our team.
Key Responsibilities (Core Duties)
- When managing shifts, to supervise and liaise with staff in all areas to ensure the safety of the staff and public is managed in compliance with the centre’s normal operating procedures and emergency plan.
- To ensure that all policies and documentation are recorded and adhered to in compliance with Health and Safety Policy, HR policy and Finance Policy.
- To communicate with all team members to ensure all updates for activities and events are recorded.
- To assist the public with their enquiries regarding St Dunstan’s Enterprises promoting good customer service at all times.
- To be responsible for the efficient cleaning of all activity and ancillary areas and logging of maintenance requests of all equipment.
- To erect and dismantle equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and ensure that booking / customer requirements are met.
- To ensure the site is secure at all times and to be responsible for all access control on shift.
Key Responsibilities (Area Responsibility)
You will support the delivery, development and commercial growth of St Dunstan’s Enterprises.
- To ensure all activity and programming is fit for purpose.
- To efficiently manage and to plan and determine staffing levels and rotas in line with the operational hours and activities / services including emergency call-out as agreed with the Operations Manager.
- To contribute in the development of affective promotional plans / campaigns to market facilities and services and increase participation / income growth.
- To form strong working relationships with all partners (internal / external) to help promote the company at all times and increase customer satisfaction.
- To mentor and develop team ensuring all training and CPD requirements are kept up to date and recorded.
- To record all operation tasks appropriately on to the St Dunstan’s Enterprises central drive using the appropriate forms and check sheets.
- Flexible and able to work on a shift rota which will include evenings / weekends and bank holidays.
- To work as part of a team but be self-motivated and use own initiative.
- Customer Focused and committed to service.
- To understand the need for continuous improvement and development.
Job Type: Full-time – Shift work, including evenings and Weekends Maternity cover 6-8 months with possibility permanent position at end of term.
Salary: £22,000 Per Rata
To apply please send a cover note and CV to Ghalil@sdmail.org.uk